Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ann Coulter: "profiling Muslims is more like profiling the Klan", the stupid bitch is at it again.

Remember "12 ridiculous things Ann Coulter has said"? Well, here is number 13. Actually, I'm quite positive that there are many more idiotic things she's said, but for all intents and purposes...

From Media Matters:
In a November 30 syndicated column about the removal of six imams from an airplane in Minnesota after other passengers saw them praying prior to boarding, right-wing pundit Ann Coulter (a woman among the ignorant ranks of Bill O'Reilly) claimed that racially "profiling Muslims is more like profiling the Klan" than it is like profiling African-Americans, "because of the history of discrimination against blacks in this country." Coulter added: "What did we do to the Arabs? I believe Americans are the victims in that relationship."

4 comments:

blaze said...

Sounds like you don't like Ms. Coulter, also sounds like you don't have much sense either as she hits the liberals where it hurts all the time, I guess you guys just can't handle the truth.

Diane L. Perretto said...

I love your blog~! I take a bit more of a 'serious' tone in my most recent writing, but I'd love you to check out my blog; I wrote an essay on the trumped up Culture War by O'Reilly. Mine is 'soundsofreason'...
Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

While the majority of Muslims are surely peaceful, you have to admit that a religion that mandates death for those who leave it is NOT a freedom- and peace-loving religion. It's a woman-hating, atheist-hating, freedom-hating religion, like many religions. There is very little that is "liberal" about Islam. I won't defend it, nor will I defend Jerry Falwell.

Is Islam like a cult?

MR said...

great post--thanks...don't know if you've seen this video of Ann Coulter, but it's pretty classic:
www.minor-ripper.blogspot.com